4thID Clan Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady_of_God

How is everyone year and summer going?

How is everyone year and summer going?

Hello everybody 😎 been a while.. was just wondering how everyone’s year and summer has been going?  What has everyone been playing? Just curious 🙃 miss playing and having fun on our old servers .. I know many players ask where are we all at.. they miss playing with us to.. 

Hey hey. Most everyone has moved on to other games. We still have our CoD4 server running. It's on Paintball now but can be switched to Aliens, CTF, etc...

I've been playing Insurgency and some Black Ops. Going to check out a few WWII titles this week.

Hope all is well with you and your family. 

Talk soon,

B

Wow. I ran across this on an old bookmark while skimming through a new iPad. Took a shot in the dark on login info. 

How is everyone during this season of world history?

Hey hey bro. Sorry, just seeing this now.

How the h... are you?!

I'm doing good down in GA. 

Finally got my parents to move down here permanently. 

PM me,

B

As an interloper, now, I wanted to pop in and say hello to all my old CoD buddies.  Honestly, what prompted me was an address at the RNC by the leader of the NYC PBA, and I thought of Brain.  Wishing God’s blessings for our police and first responders, and every American in this crazy time.  All the best to 4th ID Clan members, past, present, and future.

Hello to all former and current 4th members. Geez it's been ages since I've been on here. Only members i have seen around are bishop, dredd and one other but that's because they are on my Facebook.