4thID Clan Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndyJiv

Black Ops questions

I have been playing Black Ops lately, I never played before. I have some questions. Why do I keep getting connection problems? My internet seems to be working fine, but I get connection interruptions, which causes me to die or get kicked. Also, I don't have all the maps and I couldn't find where to download them. Thanks in advance

I have connection problems to, So I'm going to best buy today to get a better graphic card. That is what my neighbors kid told me was wrong and he is pretty good on computers

I read that on the internet, but my graphics card should be good enough. It shares duty with the on board graphics which confuses me, it came like that. I tried turning off on board graphics and my screen went blank. On my graphics settings I have Black Ops is supposed to be on my card, but I'm not sure how that works

You need a separate graphics card, your integrated motherboard/graphics card will not work well with any of the newer games coming out. The more GB the better.

I have a separate graphics card, but I can't turn off the integrated graphics, it controls the nvidia card and what it runs